The planning department provides these services for businesses and individuals:
- Issuing permits and inspections of commercial projects.
- Assisting with management of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program.
- Reviewing plans and platting of subdivisions.
- Providing a Certified Floodplain Manager to oversee the Floodplain Management Program.
- Coordinating the Community Rating System for the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Enforcing the Performance Land Use Ordinance.
Residents can view floodplain maps to determine if their property is in a designated flood zone.
Entergy provides information about builder services and standards on its website.